Creative Operations Asset Librarian
Submit Your Resume
Organizes and maintains job archive on server. Manages the storage, organization, access, retrieval, dissemination and preservation of information. Manages all assets for the Marketing and Communication department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Librarian Science
1-3 years working file architecture and organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand, analyze and interpret the contexts in which information is originated, described, stored, organized, retrieved, disseminated, modified and used
- Understand and create, flow and policy issues that are relevant to the assets and server organization
- Understand and investigate how information is effectively sought and utilized
- Understand the importance of information technology and architecture to determine the structure, design and flow of information
- Analyze information flow and user needs to develop systems for best usability and accessibility guidelines
- Work closely with Creative Operations team, designers, and information technology
- Utilize systematic and user-centered description, categorization, digitization, storage, preservation and retrieval
- Promote and provide access to information and excellent client services
- Create accurate and standards-driven metadata for enhanced and persistent access to information resources in an online environment
- Work in conjunction with Creative Operation Director and IT to forecast, plan, facilitate and evaluate appropriate resource management to library and information service
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive, collaborative team spirit; puts success of the team above own interest; able to build morale; adaptable to change in work environment
- Communication – Able to communicate with various people and positions through written or spoken means clearly, accurately and with understanding
- Excellence- demonstrates persistence to overcome obstacles; has a high standard of personal performance
- Able to multitask
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of the In Touch Ministries team
- Attentive to details
- Proficient in English grammar and composition
- Proficient with MS Office Suite applications on Mac and PC. Must have working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Organizational skills
- Cataloging experience is a huge plus. Knowledge and application of metadata standards, taxonomies, and classifications
In Touch Ministries – In Touch Ministries is an Evangelistic Christian Ministry
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony (how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior) to: email@example.com.
Please ensure the position you are applying for is in the subject field.