Digital Project Coordinator
Submit Your Resume
We are looking for a highly-skilled, proactive project coordinator for the Digital Communications team. The digital coordinator is responsible for supporting digital marketing projects throughout the organization, primarily by establishing and executing processes for both recurring and non-recurring initiatives. In essence, the coordinator’s main job is to keep projects moving. This role demands excellent organizational skill and the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders to take a project from conception to completion.
- Chemistry: We’re a tight-knit team and are looking for someone who fits in well but also brings their own unique qualities to the table. New perspectives and ideas are encouraged, and we’re looking to find the right balance of diversity and unity.
- Competency: Know your stuff. You should have all the basics:
- familiarity with and affinity for digital platforms (social, websites, email, emerging technology);
- word processing
- excellent communication skills (grammar snobs welcome!)
- excellent organization skills (e.g. you have a to-do list for your to-do lists…)
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge of project management tools (Basecamp, Slack, Office 365)
- Knowledge of file management best practices
- Familiarity with digital/web design standards and best practices
- Agency experience a plus
- Reporting/Analytics experience a plus
- Experience entering content onto websites (Sitecore CMS a plus)
- Submit job starts and coordinate digital projects
- Social media
- Digital Ads
- Work with other project coordinators to provide support and expertise for digital elements of other campaigns
In Touch Ministries – In Touch Ministries is an Evangelistic Christian Ministry
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony (how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure the position you are applying for is in the subject field.