December 10, 2017 Finance Full-timeApply Now
Submit Your Resume
Finance team member supporting the Ministry’s CFO as well as performing the following duties to support the Ministry;
- Classify and organize financial records and reports in conformity with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Preparation of periodic communications with various Ministry partners.
- Read estate documents (wills & trusts), coordinate needed response and monitor progress over time.
- Entry, coding and processing of assigned invoices and purchase orders.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Experience – Proven work experience in the support of executive level personnel. Experience in a financial and / or legal environment preferred.
- Computer Skills – In-depth knowledge, of the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Pro. Knowledge of ReqLogic or other requisition software preferred.
- Communication Skills – Able to communicate with various internal and external contacts through spoken or written means clearly, accurately and with understanding.
- Initiative – Must be called “to work for the betterment of The Kingdom” through this aspect of In Touch. Self-starter, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks & projects.
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of the In Touch team
- Must be detail oriented
- High school degree