Project Coordinator Global Communications
Submit Your Resume
The Global Communications team exists to train untrained pastors or ministry workers to maximize their global impact with the Life Principles training, to translate, distribute audio and visual media content using innovative technology.
The role of coordinator is responsible for first-line media content coordination between internal teams and external global partners. The preferred candidate would encompass a global cross-cultural mindset and a sensitivity that allows them to contextualize communications from diverse geographical regions.
Ongoing Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Media Schedule, Program, Script and File delivery.
- Coordinate the curating and quality control of newly and existing translated audio or visual media.
- Manage the automation and curation of international social media content
- Manage and document the archival process of historical language files.
- Liaison to IT digital assets, IT creative operations and ITM programming.
- Automation of manual global processes using Office 365 functionalities.
- Monthly Reporting of Global Outreach.
- Coordination of ongoing global travel and LP conference logistics.
- Technical liaison to vendors, external and internal coordinator for Messenger Lab Devices and technologies.
- Intranet management.
- A demonstrated and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, commitment to a local church, & agreement with In Touch Ministries’ Beliefs and Behaviors Statement.
- Bachelor’s degree or a work experience in project coordination.
- Experience, professionalism, and proven results.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering stated objectives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Key Results Anticipated:
- Create a comprehensive database of Life Principle attendees.
- Prompt and pre-emptive delivery of media.
- Develop documented processes for international language media.
In Touch Ministries – In Touch Ministries is an Evangelical Christian Ministry
To apply, please submit your resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony (how you came to know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior) to: email@example.com.
Please ensure the position you are applying for is in the subject field.