Submit Your Resume
Finance team member to be a part of providing accurate and timely financial information and support to our Executive and Operational management to assist them in their desire to spread the gospel through Broadcast and Print mediums in efficient and effective ways.
Education Requirements: BBA in Accounting, CPA strongly preferred.
Experience: 3 – 5 years of accounting experience in public and/or private industry with growing responsibilities throughout.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to the following):
- Responsible for ongoing accounting assignments as part of completing monthly and annual close processes (journal entries, accruals, general ledger reconciliations, etc.).
- Preparation of reporting for monthly discussions with management, periodic Board meetings, and state and federal filings.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Serve as customer liaison between finance department and other areas of the organization.
- Involvement in planning and preparation of the organization’s budget.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Technical Accounting Skills – Understanding of general ledger and periodic close process, close process, and financial statement preparation.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of the team above own interest; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Communication Skills – Able to communicate with various people and positions through spoken or written means clearly, accurately and with understanding.
- Initiative – Must be called “to work for the betterment of The Kingdom” through this aspect of In Touch. Self-starter, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- All employees are to exhibit spiritual maturity working as part of the In Touch team.
- BBA in accounting, CPA strongly preferred.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must possess computer skills including Excel, Word, accounting system (Great Plains a plus but not mandatory), reporting software (Management Reporter a plus also).
- Must possess strong writing, communication and decision making skills.
In Touch Ministries – In Touch Ministries is an Evangelistic Christian Ministry.
To apply, please submit your updated resume AND a cover letter to include your testimony to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specify the position you are applying for in the subject field.