In the heart of conflict, Ukrainian soldiers are finding reminders of a faithful God.
In Touch Ministries makes every effort to use contributions made for a particular project, such as the distribution of Messengers, for its specified purposes. In the event a project becomes overfunded or its purposes frustrated due to circumstances beyond our control, this may no longer be wise or practical. In such circumstances, In Touch Ministries will use those donations elsewhere to fulfill its fundamental mission of “leading people worldwide into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ."
We Will Hear His Voice
How the In Touch Messenger Lab is helping the people of Ukraine hear the gospel through the darkness of war and the remnants of Communism.
We’re bringing hope to vulnerable populations in Ukraine. The In Touch Messenger Lab is working with local ministries to share the saving gospel of Jesus Christ with soldiers, prisoners, the elderly, and others. War has been taking lives here since 2014. Millions have been forced from their homes. At the same time, years of communist policy have left a heritage of poverty and atheism. Entire generations have forgotten there is a God who loves them personally.
From soldiers on the front lines to nursing home residents, Ukrainians are hearing the good news and growing in Christ. We’re helping. Thousands of devices from the In Touch Messenger Lab have been distributed in Ukraine, and we’re sending thousands more.
Find out how your gifts are helping brave men and women share the gospel
With the shackles of communism behind them, the older generation in Ukraine is recovering the lost hope of the gospel.
These servants of Christ are using their gifts to offer comfort and peace to their neighbors.
The Messenger Lab is a family of electronic devices packed with discipleship resources: the entire Bible, dozens of Dr. Stanley’s foundational sermons, the 30 Life Principles, and other material meant to explain salvation and develop mature believers. Available in more than 100+ languages.
Send a message of hope and freedom to the people of Ukraine.
Just $35 is enough to provide one Messenger in Ukrainian and Russian.
“I thank you for your wish to help in this difficult time, to direct us on the way of truth. People are desperate, without hope, because conditions of life every day become increasingly impossible. To survive, we need strength of spirit, strength of will, and faith in God.”
—Lyudmila, a recipient
Messenger Lab Devices
Wherever electricity is scarce, light is a precious resource. In the evening, it’s hard to read, hard to study, hard to gather and listen to sermons together. Believers in communities like this have a difficult time with discipleship after the sun goes down. But the Torch offers a way for fellowship to continue after dark. The Torch is the most versatile of In Touch’s Messenger technologies, with features like a night-light, radio, and charging station.
- Solar-powered—gathers the necessary energy by day for nighttime use
- Built-in lantern, radio, flashlight, and night-light
- Loudspeaker for audiences up to 100 people
- USB port for charging other mobile devices
Whenever we distribute Messenger devices, we often coordinate with local church leaders in the countries we are visiting. By providing tablets filled with resources designed just for pastors, we can empower them and help them grow as leaders. Many countries don’t have accessible or affordable seminary training, but with these devices, they can have a full library at their fingertips, wherever they are.
- Lightweight design with a 7-inch screen
- Puts biblical training in their hands
- Loaded with sermons from Dr. Stanley, Scripture, In Touch Faith Foundations courses, biblical dictionaries and encyclopedias, and more
- Available in English and Spanish
In some regions of the world, it’s unusual for residents to have internet access or a computer. But even in the most remote areas, many people carry a cellphone. How could we get the good news to whole communities of people like this, who don’t even know to look for it? The LightStream Pocket is designed to do just that by detecting cellphones in the area and notifying the owner that Bible resources are available for free download. And the new, smaller LightStream Pocket makes sharing the gospel even easier.
- Portable content distribution system that offers downloads via Wi-fi or Bluetooth
- Can be paired with a water purification system
- Also distributes public health information
Sometimes we are introduced to communities that require us to adapt our strategies, such as those in countries with plentiful electricity and internet access. They still need biblical content in their heart languages, but it’s tough to get boxes of Bibles through customs. Even Messengers are met with questions. So, we started putting the same content that is available on a Messenger onto a USB drive.
- Small devices, easily shared from person to person
- Compatible with nearly all computers
- Easy to transport in bulk
Imagine not being able to safely carry a Bible or openly talk about the gospel. In places where this is a day-to-day reality, this tiny memory chip offers a way to listen to content through a cellphone.
- Incredibly small and discreet (about the size of your thumbnail), so it can be easily transported without arousing suspicion
- Fits into nearly any cellphone and holds multiple audio files
- Can be listened to individually or by groups, like underground house churches!
The Messenger is In Touch Ministries’ flagship solar-powered audio device. Since 2007, we’ve been able to reach people who don’t have electricity, internet, television, or radio. And with its ability to hold multiple languages at a time, the Messenger is capable of crossing borders and transcending barriers.
- Solar-powered with a built-in flashlight and FM receiver
- Pre-loaded with Scripture and messages from Dr. Stanley
- Lightweight and portable; smaller than a cellphone
- Available in 100+ languages